Monday, June 25, 2007

Yep, More Pics


At least I am posting...even if it is more photos of our children (I guess this time it's just Madelyn). I was telling someone recently, I do have deep thoughts and ideas about which I could blog; but I often don't want to take the time and energy to type them out, proof them, and go to all of the trouble to create a thought-provoking or humorous post. I'm telling you - I'm a lazy blogger right now. But to all of you who continue to post new and exciting things every week, I enjoy reading them and aspire to (some day) do so too.


This is Madelyn doing what it seems she does much of her time awake: eat (Cheerios, specifically).


This is a photo of Madelyn possibly realizing she has dropped one of her precious Cheerios on the floor. (That or she just wasn't looking at the camera).


This is Madelyn when she realizes her bowl is empty and she is getting ready to scream and/or cry. Oh, and just for the record, that is Elisha's tank top, not a dress. I put it on her one night because I thought she would look cute in it. She did!


She's so little I can still get away with putting her in the Pack-N-Play sometimes.


See that grin - she looks so innocent, but even today I found her trying to stand on something to climb into the tub and standing on a toy to get out of the Pack-N-Play. Looks like her days of confinement may soon be over.

20 comments:

Toevs said...

The last picture looks like an Elisha face. :-) I am not sure if they look more like you or Jim, but I do know they look like each other!

Robin said...

She's so smart! And with her love of Cheerios, you can be assured that her cholesterol levels are excellent!

Keetha Broyles said...

I was just thinking how "big" she looks in these pictures!!!

I prefer your picture posts on your blog anyway - - - keep them coming!!!!

Deb said...

I thought that red "dress" was very stylish - it makes her legs look long and makes her look really tall for her age.

Anon said...

Lazy Blogger, you? Never.

Cute pics.

Unknown said...

So CUTE! I get upset when I drop Cheerios too!
That tank looks great on her. Great idea!

Keetha Broyles said...

I too thought the "tank dress" was a BIG HIT for Maddie!!! She looks GREAT in red. Maybe put a little white t-shirt under it and viola - - - a JUMPER!!! :-)

Keetha Broyles said...

Jaena, I found your 80's picture on Ronda's blog!!! You guys look GREAT - - - - make a POSTER!!! In fact, you BOTH look like little Teenie-Boppers. I LOVE it!!! I just might have to print out that picture and keep it.

Kim and Mike said...

I think the 1st picture of her in the pack-n-play is a Jaena look! :) Cute tank dress!

Char said...

Can't wait to see this little gal. I thought that was a summer dress - too cute.

I like pictures.

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

she is such a doll, it's amazing how fast they grow up!

Anon said...

How about lazy blog commenter?

I forgive you Miss Etiquette for ignoring me online.

:)

Anon said...

hahahaha

Funny, Miss Etiquette. Hey, if you didn't try that phone number, you're missing out on a real treat. (Seriously.)

:)

Keri said...

HEHE Mackinley is climbing now, too. He tries to climb out of the tub when his bath is done!! And he uses his Thomas the Train that Kamma gave him as a step stool!

Keri said...

Ok I just looked at the 80's pics. I WANT TO BE AS SKINNY AS YOU!!! You look incredible!

RJP said...

Sounds like Morgan! She is addicted to Cheerios! Once her bowl is empty, she's saying, More, More, More...too funny. Hopefully it's just the age:)

Terhune Family said...

Daniel hasn't quite realized he could climb out of the Pack n Play. We used it for a bed at camp, but he also played in it for awhile. Anytime he put his little foot over the edge I distracted him :) Rachel climbed out at about 18 months... then she climbed out of the crib and started sleeping in a toddler bed!

Michelle M. said...

Thanks, Jaena, for the advice on my blog. It is hard to focus on the fact that I can still develop PE or HELLP when my doctor seems to think that it isn't going to happen. I will definitely keep an eye out for any symptoms. Thanks!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Are you going to have any reunion photos on your blog????

Jaena said...

Keetha, We hired a photographer which made me very lazy about taking my own photos. I think we got it out once, but the batteries were dead! Hopefully, we can post some of the professional ones eventually.