Monday, March 05, 2007

Drawing Dilemma?

Elisha drew this on his Doodle Pad, a magnetic drawing board on which you can draw and erase. This is a handy toy to have around - no mess or worry - but when your kid draws something amazing (or even pretty good like Elisha's train), what do you do? Take a photo (and share it with the blogging world)!

Jim and I are pleased and proud, especially considering Elisha mostly scribbled and wouldn't draw a person when an IWU nursing major came to test his developmental progress last week. I was a bit concerned, but his latest artwork has set my mind at ease.

11 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Hello, is this the RIGHT blog? Is this JAENA'S world or am I LOST?

Oh - - - maybe its just a new template. ;-)

Woodcock family said...

Way to go Elisha!!! Love Y'all

Char said...

Nice train! And it has a conductor, so that counts as drawing a person!

Katie Martin said...

Great job Elisha! Looks like I have another artist to contend with!

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Wow, that's a great drawing of a train! You have got an artist in the family!!:)

Robin said...

Wow Elisha! I'm impressed! He just didn't want to reveal his secret talent too soon.

Toevs said...

We have many pictures of magna doodle boards. Seem the best artwork is usually done with a temporary medium... magna doodle, sidewalk chalk, etc. Once though Anna did her best piece on the wall with permanent marker. I have a picture of that as well... then I repainted the wall. :-)

Maybe Elisha just doesn't like drawing people. If the nursing student had asked him to draw a train he might have. She just wasn't asking for the right subject matter. :-)

Shannon said...

I can honestly say that Elisha draws 100 times better than myself! Oh, and in my class today we're talking about Elisha from the Bible!

Deb said...

Yea! A new post! I've been faithfully checking every day. I think that picture is awesome - maybe even frameworthy. Good job Elisha!

Terhune Family said...

Good solution! Now it needs to go in your scrapbook!! Have you seen the PicFolio line of albums? You just slide the pictures in and write a little about them and you're done!

Keri said...

Good job, Elisha!!!

The Aquadoodle lap-board thingy is very nice, too!! =)