Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photos of My Kids Before They Graduate

If it were not for Shannon, I would have no post tonight. Not to mention no photos of my kids before they turn 18 and move out of the house.

All of our recent photos have taken up permanent residence in our digital camera and may not be seen by human eye until I get up enough initiative to take some time (10 whole minutes maybe) and download them.

I'll try to get to it...really.

But until then, you have these lovely photos for your viewing pleasure that actually look like my children. I'm not sure if it's the camera or the photographer or a little bit of both, but Shannon really captured *the look* of the Womack kiddos. Especially Elisha.

So, thanks, Shannon, and enjoy!








12 comments:

Keri said...

These pictures are awesome!!

I keep coming here for pictures and I finally got my wish! :) Your kids are gorgeous!

Donnetta said...

you sound like me. I have a number of pictures, they are just all on the computer rather than printed and in albums. I've got probably 3years worth like that! AAARGH!

These are great shots and adorable children!! :-)

Shannon said...

Those are so great! Josiah is getting so big!

Renee said...

Those are great pictures. I miss you guys so much. Love to my nephews and niece from Aunt Renee.

Bekah said...

Adorable!! I saw you down in the commons...yesterday maybe?? But you were busy chasing the cutie kiddos around so I didn't want to yell and distract you. :)

Char said...

Is it my imagination or do you all have the same eyes?

Josiah is coming right along - very cute smile.

Keetha Broyles said...

Very lovely!!!

Look how Josiah is GROWING!!!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Those are great pictures!! I never seem to be able to capture my kids' "look" either...if you ever learn the secret, let me know!! :)
Michelle

Megan said...

Lovely pictures...but don't worry. I'm sure you'll have time before they graduate to take more. :) I know my parents did and we have the same problem - the downfall of digital cameras!

Megan

Kathy said...

These pictures are great!

Vickie said...

Sooo adorable!!!!

Toevs said...

great pics!