Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Mess

As my friend Andrea says, "When things get quiet, I start to get nervous..." Elisha had been playing in his "new room" for a while, when he came to the kitchen to announce, "I made a mess in my new room." I followed him to see what he meant, expecting to find all of his toys dumped on the floor. Instead, I found this:
The floor was covered with tiny foam shapes that we had used for a craft at a camp last summer. Now that's a real mess!

Blogging is helping me become a more patient mom. Rather than get upset, I thought of the potential for a new post and quickly grabbed the camera so I could record the event. (Elisha then had to spend the next half hour cleaning it up.)

4 comments:

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Jaena,
Cute picture, I think the mess adds color!!:) Keep blogging, it's fun to hear about your family!
Love,
Lynnette <><

. said...

That is a cute picture! Did you pose Elisha, or did he pose himself? Remind me to tell you sometime about Nate and the bandaids....

Off-topic, I laughed out loud at the thought of flossing for 30 minutes! Have you read Amanda's post about dental care?

http://amandajdrury.blogspot.com/2006/02/my-new-favorite-dentist.html

Unknown said...

THis looks like a ton 'o fun!

Woodcock family said...

Just wait until Madelyn can help with the mess!! It only gets better and bigger!!!!!!!!!