Monday, April 10, 2006

Confession

I decided over the weekend that I am a hypocritical blogger. I regularly check blogs for new posts: hoping for something new every day, expecting new material at least once a week. I note the date and track the number of days that have passed with no new pictures or entries...

Then I realized that the last post on out blog had been weeks ago. I have photos stored in our digital camera that need only to be downloaded and posted. So, I have decided to repent and to strive to apply the golden rule of blogging: to blog as I want others to blog. Beginning tomorow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beginning tomorrow...this seems to be the story of my life. I am trying to do the same in blogging life. I really enjoy reading everyone else's, but I don't think I have quite as much FUN stuff to say. Anyway, talk to you...tomorrow

Unknown said...

This is totally unrelated...have you heard anything from Laura (Davis)(I forget her married name) I haven't heard from her since my wedding. Any news?