Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wonder Pets


For all of you who are part of the "outside world" and who may not get the opporunity to keep up on the latest and greatest preschool shows, let me introduce you to my new favorite, "Wonder Pets." The preschool show features three pet friends who work together to help animals in trouble, while singing opera-like songs. Sounds a bit silly, but it's actually quite entertaining! Perhaps the best part is that each episode encourages teamwork and the role each person can play in the adventure...a good reminder for us all, regardless of our age. It's worth checking out if you get a chance...I love it!

4 comments:

Woodcock family said...

what channel is wonder pets on??

Jaena said...

Nickelodeon - we don't have cable, but Grandma has Dish TV! :)

Jaena said...

Deb, I have wondered if you ever check our blog...good to hear from you. I actually plan our day around the Wonder Pets sometimes because I like to watch them as much as (or more than) Elisha! I'm telling you, it's a show worth watching. People must think I'm a sad case to write about a preschool show on my blog...

tricia said...

Happy Birthday Jaena :-)
Good to see more updates from you.
You go little Ms. Stewart!
Hi Deb :-)
Happy day!
tricia