Tuesday, November 28, 2006

All Dressed Up

Just to give credit (and advertising) where credit is due, our friend and photographer Christy Miller captured these photos of the kids - an amazing feat considering it was after a morning at church and before lunch. The photography is great, but it's sad that this was the best we could get Elisha to smile and pose. Of course, this was also after a couple dozen family shots, so maybe I shouldn't complain. I'm still thinking of appropriate captions for some...



"Classic" Madelyn



"Classic" Elisha

Just to give credit (and advertising) where credit is due, our friend and photographer Christy Miller captured these photos of the kids - an amazing feat considering it was after a morning at church and before lunch. The photography is great, but it's sad that this was the best we could get Elisha to smile and pose. Of course, this was also after a couple dozen family shots, so maybe I shouldn't complain. I'm still thinking of appropriate captions...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are SO ADORABLE!!!

(I think that's the same sweater Mackinley wore to his dedication!)

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!:)

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

OK- I'm dying of laughter right now. I know you're probably thinking I totally ripped off your voting idea-I swear I didn't! I just think it's completely hilarious that we were thinking the same thing! My official vote is for the outdoor pic. LOVE IT!!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what the captions are!

Unknown said...

I've been dreading trying to get pictures of thekids together for Christmas. Elijah will turn his face toward the camera but is always looking somewhere else, and when we do manage to catch him smiling he's usually looking in a different direction or its a cheesy fake grin. Micah loves to pose for the camera, but his big brother is a different story. Your pics look great though. You've inspired me to give it a try.

Anon said...

Miss Etiquette,
I left a comment for you on my lifelong friend's blog.

Keetha Broyles said...

I got to see and chat with Jim at school several times today - - - - - what a treat!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jaena, I searched online and found your blog, I hope that's okay. So do you want me to draw a picture of just the kids, or the whole family? Let me know and I'll get started.