Sunday, December 09, 2007

Christmas Photos 2007

Yep, it's that time of year again...time to vote for your favorite
Womack family photo only to have us choose a completely
different one that the majority of you did not choose.
(See December 2006)

This year we have several options, thanks to a mobile Madelyn;
a very silly, sometimes uncooperative Elisha;
and a not-feeling-so-well Jim (headache).

We do want to know what you think, so please cast your vote
and tell us why you selected a particular photo.
We need to order this week sometime, so vote NOW!

I have to admit that this top one is one of my favorites:
real life with our kids.
A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

Cute photos of the kiddos:








15 comments:

Rita said...

Jaena,
A is good E & F are also good for a Christmas card. You have such a good looking family it is hard to decide. Thanks for a chance to vote.

Char said...

A or E. Good lighting and most people looking pleasant. Jaena, you're the model - you look the most consistent in all of the photos!

Great kid pics.

Deven said...

A or E. Depends on if you like vertical or horizontal.

Keetha Broyles said...

I can't decide.

But that does not mean I didn't study them.

the lambs said...

I'm liking A and G. I know the coloring on G isn't the same as the others, but I like everyone's faces. So hard to choose!

Woodcock family said...

I like e and f the best!

Bekah said...

I purposely picked before reading comments - but A and E were my faves too. The ones of the kids were adorable too - they're cute together. :)

Robin said...

I too chose before reading comments, and I picked G!!!

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

They all look great! Love the close up ones of the two kids!

Joel said...

Hey sis! I'm voting for G.

I know the lighting's not the best, but you and Jim both look pleasant, Maddie's grinning very sweetly, and Elisha looks sedate but still has a bit of a smile. It's cute.

A is clearly the best pic, though -- I love the looks on everyone's faces. I'd choose this one if you could customize the saying on the card to say something like, "Hope your holidays don't get too crazy." (It's the best I have off the top of my head.)

Vickie said...

I like "G" the best!

Amy said...

I like G. Don't you love having hard decisions to make about pictures?

Keri said...

I know I'm probably too late but I LOVE A!!!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

OK - - - now that everyone else has decided, I have finally made up MY mind, and I like E.

So - - - which is it this time? And what UNPUBLICIZED facts do you need to e-mail me about this year?

;-)

Rhoda said...

I like E f G and H.. I like G the best though...
Luv ya