Monday, December 03, 2007

Showing

I didn't take regular photos with Elisha or Madelyn, so I decided that since this is probably our last baby, I wanted to document the pregnancy a bit better. Here I am at 18 weeks. I feel really small, but I keep telling myself that I am usually 6-8 weeks from delivering by this time in December, so it just feels different.

An interesting side note: when we ask Elisha what the baby is going to be, he has often replied that it is a boy and a girl. A few weeks ago he said, "God told me that it was going to be a boy and a girl." Based on my size and symptoms, I would say this is highly unlikely (despite the fact that I am over 35 and a twin myself); but I have to admit that I will feel a bit more settled after our ultrasound in a couple of weeks. We don't want to know if it's a boy OR a girl, just that it's not both!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

That's a good idea! I tried to do that too! Hopefully if there was two you'd know by now!! Only God knows!

Keetha Broyles said...

Two would be a double blessing.

(I can glibly say that since I'm uterusless)

Toevs said...

Wouldn't two be a big surprise! I hope you get to enjoy this pregnancy longer than the first two. :-)

Vickie said...

Wasn't Elisha a prophet in the Bible? Hmmm maybe we are on to something.

Woodcock family said...

Two would be nice,but we will settle for one healthy baby and mom!! Love YA!

Char said...

I believe that God does tell children things, but . . .

Unknown said...

Just wanted to congratulate since I was previously unaware of your latest news. I can't wait to see more updates. I wish now that I'd taken more pregnancy pictures too, so keep up the good work! :)

Keri said...

Oh wow you make me feel HUGE! LOL! (Go to my blog and see my 12 week picture!)

My husband keeps "joking" saying we're having twins and I keep informing him that is NOT FUNNY!!