Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SUV Anyone?

Just thought I'd give the blogosphere an opportunity to take advantage of our great deal. We are trying to sell our Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer so we can get a van.

Since Josiah's birth, we discovered that you can, in fact, fit three car seats in the back seat of it (as well as in our Toyota Camry, for that matter), but we feel like we could use some extra room for strollers, bags, and other "kid stuff."

The Kelley Blue Book price is over $5500, and we are only asking $3500 (we realize cars that get better gas mileage are whats *really* selling).

We are praying it sells soon so we can start really looking for our next vehicle. Anyone interested in details?


Fully Loaded:
* Driver Air Bag
* Anti-Lock Brakes
* Air Conditioning
* Cruise Control
* CD Player
* Passenger Air Bag

* Rear Window Defroster
* AM/FM Stereo Cassette
* Leather Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Windows
* Power Steering
* Power Seats
* Tinted Glass
* Tilt Wheel


Mileage: 116,000

10 comments:

Char said...

Sounds like a bargain! I'm sure you'll get some takers soon.

Hummel Family said...

GOOD LUCK! We know what you mean about needing more room for extra stuff. Mini vans are so nice. Hope you can sell soon!

By the way, I heard you bought the Noah's Ark baby bedding! I am glad it found a good home. I had no idea you were wanting new bedding. I hope it works for you. I KNOW we loved it!

Keri said...

I hope you sell it FAST!!!

jenny marvin mealy said...

do you deliver to South Carolina? It is just what I am in the market for!

Toevs said...

Good luck! Did you list in on Craig's List?

Jaena said...

We listed it on Craigslist, Autotrader, IWU Billboard, and now here. :)

Toevs said...

is it sold yet?

Jaena said...

Nope... :(

Keetha Broyles said...

I think you should have a little chat with Miss Jenn Mealy - - - there OUGHT to be a way to connect with her if she WANTS your Explorer.

Glenda said...

you might want to ask my mom about it.. i need a better car..or she does and thats a friggin sweet deal