Sunday, June 01, 2008

Wednesday

Wednesday's activities provided several photo opportunities.

A trip to the eye doctor offered new eye wear.
(Actually, only Jim, Elisha and I went, but Elisha was
kind enough to share his glasses with Madelyn.)

I realized that Elisha had a Book It coupon for a free pan pizza
from Pizza Hut that expired that day. So, the three kids
and I had our first dining out experience without Jim.
Josiah rested in his carrier the entire time.
Maddie and Elisha colored calmly.
Josiah gave up and snuck a nap.

8 comments:

Char said...

Glad you had a successful outing. It's so nice when the baby coopertes!

Keri said...

And it's even nicer when the toddlers cooperate!! LOL :)

Darcy said...

I'm jealous you know- my 2 would never be that behaved. I decided today that I am NEVER going to the grocery store again with both my boys! ok, well, for a long long time if I can help it! Glad you had fun:)

the lambs said...

You did it! Maybe next time we'll join you...in spirit. =)

Jaena said...

It's the boy thing, Darcy. Plus I threatened that we would leave if there was any craziness. The girl factor helps, I think.

Katie Martin said...

I'm guessing the outings won't be as easy when Josiah gets older. I'm amazed at how calm they are.

Vickie said...

It is an adjustment from two to three but you can do it Jaena!

Keetha Broyles said...

My four were always calm angels.













NOT!!