Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Our Dictatorship: When The Majority Doesn't Rule

I feel like a goof...asking you all for your vote and not going with the majority; but I just couldn't do it. The outside photo had the perfect background and all, but it wasn't the best picture of our family (of any of us, actually). I like this one, and it looks even better after a couple of adjustments in PhotoShop (less contrast to tone down the glare on our faces and cropping out our feet). So, you can either print out our family card like Kelley suggested (hilarious) or wait to see if you get one in the mail. Don't hold your breath because they might not get mailed out for a week or so. :)

13 comments:

Woodcock family said...

You did a great job with the photoshop. I like it!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Chicken.

;-)

But this photo does look loverly

Anon said...

Somehow I knew you'd go with the one I voted for. :)

Anonymous said...

So you have learned a good lesson, never ask for a vote, just go with your gut feeling when it comes to pictures! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Such a good picture! I haven't even started our Christmas stuff yet. It may be AFTER Christmas before anything comes from us. Please don't hold your breath THAT long!

Anonymous said...

Looks great - and it wasn't me being deleted this time!

Toevs said...

You have to go with what you feel comfortable with...
It is a great shot of your family. Elisha looks just like Jim in that photo! :-)

Anonymous said...

Great choice (Just let the record show that I voted for this one.) :)
The majority is all relative anyway. I was trying to explain to Rachel the other day (like my father, the math teacher, explained to us so many times) that we could take a vote on whatever she wanted to decide, but I got five votes. She thought I should have three - one for me, one for the baby, and one for Daniel. Where this leaves her, I don't know.

Anonymous said...

I like this one too. I thought the print your own was genious. Us single people don't have much money, you know! ;)

Robin said...

Yeah! Good for you! I like this picture soooo much!

jenny marvin mealy said...

This would be the one I would have picked too!