Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jaena Update

I celebrated my birthday yesterday with a friend and her 3 girls. Poor Elisha was totally outnumbered by women since the guys were working late. Everyone enjoyed pizza, cake and ice cream; and I especially was thankful to get to talk and hang out with a good friend and fill some of my extrovert needs.



This is today at a little over 37 weeks (and 37 years old - wow!)
I went to the doctor today and he said I'm measuring small,
which has happened with all of my pregnancies, but usually
earlier than this, if I remember correctly. I'm scheduled for an
ultrasound Thursday just to check things out. I'm not worried,
I think I just have small babies. Oh, and I asked him about me
having a 8-9 pound baby...he seemed to think that isn't going to happen. :)

11 comments:

the lambs said...

Jaena, you are all baby! Too cute! You definitely have nothing to worry about.

Keetha Broyles said...

Happy birthday, little mama!!!!

Elisha looks like he stood up quite well to the onslaught of all that estrogen!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

One more thing - - - if that brother of yours ever posts again on his Fabulous Thursday Table blog - - - will you let us know? I used to go there EVERY SINGLE DAY - - - but after more than a year of nothing new, and after getting this new lappy I somehow lost track of him.

Shannon said...

What a fun birthday! And your belly is sooo cute! It won't be long!

Stephen and Michelle said...

That is GREAT that you have made it this far...I hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you as well!!
Michelle

Robin said...

You look beautiful!

Keri said...

You are ADORABLE!!!!

And happy birthday! =)

Keri said...

Oh...and how did the ultrasound go??

Terhune Family said...

I always measured small and had late ultrasounds, too. As a matter of fact, the day I had Sarah I was supposed to be having an ultrasound! She was SO HUGE - my biggest baby at a whopping 6 lbs. 8 oz :)

Terhune Family said...

Kim was due Tuesday - Happy (Belated) Birthday! I didn't remember that you were also an April birthday.

Char said...

Sigh, I missed another party - Happy Birthday!

You're getting close! I keep expecting to get a call any time, now!