Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wondering...

Not to get anyone's (including my) hopes up, but I have been up since 3. At first I was hungry, but then I started having some contractions which could mean something or nothing from what I hear/read. (I've never gone into labor on my own, so I feel like a first-timer.) Since then I finished packing my hospital bag, took a shower, did some laundry, and tried to rest (not happening).

While they are not regular, some of the contractions have been intense enough that I had to breathe through them, but now they have tapered off a but and are mostly back to more Braxton-Hicks type. So, I'm not sure what to think; but I have a doctor's appointment in 5 hours, so we will see what he says (OUCH! There is another now! Yikes! I'm definitely asking for that epidural *STAT* when I get to the hospital.)

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Shoemaker Family said...

Oh yay! How exciting!

Donnetta said...

How exciting! I'll be praying... Keep us posted!