Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jim Update

April 2 marked a milestone birthday for Jim: the big 3-0. We celebrated early (the Sunday before) with a surprise party with friends and then afterwards (the Saturday after) with dinner at my parents. So, it pretty much turned into a birth-week with food, fun, cards, presents, and special memories scattered throughout. I should mention that the wet spot on Jim's jeans on the third photo is compliments of Madelyn leaking through her diaper while sitting on his lap. He was kind of grossed out and wanted to change, but we were at my parents, so what can you do?




4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Happy birthday, Jim!!!!

Deven said...

Ditto, and I feel for you on the pee-pants, Jim. Katy did the same thing to me on the tram going into Animal Kingdom over Spring Break. Of course I had extra clothes for the kids, but none for the grown ups. Ewwww. What can ya do?

Keri said...

Happy birthday, Jim!!

Gotta love pee pants! hehe

Char said...

Happy B-day to you! I recall that the 30s were good - real good.